DelveInsight’s “Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation market trends in the seven major markets (7MM) (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, market drivers, barriers, unmet medical needs, current and forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets.
Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Disease Overview
CIC is also referred to as functional constipation, as CIC is classified as one of the functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGDs). It is estimated that approximately 14% of the population experiences chronic constipation. Possible CIC causes could be a reduction in fluid and fiber intake in the diet, changes in water balance, and changes in contractility of the colon.
Various factors are involved in the pathogenesis of the disease, including the type of diet, genetic predisposition, colonic motility, absorption, social-economic status, daily behaviors, and biological and pharmaceutical factors.
Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Key Facts
- It is estimated that approximately 14% of the population experiences chronic constipation. People who are at higher risk include women, older individuals of all ages and genders, and those who have a lower socioeconomic status.
- Severe constipation is more common in elderly women, with rates of constipation two to three times higher than that of their male counterparts. [Ernest P Bouras et. al., 2015]
- As per a study by Paul Enck, titled, “Prevalence of constipation in the German population – a representative survey (GECCO)”, the prevalence of constipation has been reported to be 5% in Germany. This is substantially lower than in other European countries and worldwide.
- As per ADA Health, eight million people in the US seek medical care for constipation every year, and one million are hospitalized. It is likely that many people who have CIC do not report the condition to their doctors because they are embarrassed or do not see it as a major problem requiring medical care.
As it is not possible to determine the cause of CIC, the treatment options tend to be limited. Dietary changes, like increasing dietary fiber and water intake, are usually helpful, as is doing regular physical exercise. However, diet, fluid intake, and exercise are not uniformly effective, and some people with CIC may be recommended to use various pharmacological therapies.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Chronic Idiopathic Constipation market size and share by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of market trends, growth opportunities of each marketed and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Get the PDF Sample of the Report @ Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Analysis
The epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Chronic Idiopathic Constipation patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major markets from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted Chronic Idiopathic Constipation epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Discover more about the epidemiological segmentation @ Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Epidemiology Analysis
Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Epidemiology Segmentation
- Prevalent Population of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Age-Specific Prevalent Population of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Gender-Specific Prevalent Population of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Drugs Uptake and Key Market Players
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers the drug uptake; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The report also covers the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Pipeline Development Activities and provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stages and the key companies in the market involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses the recent development such as collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers, licensing patent details, and other information.
The dynamics of the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, rising awareness of the disease, incremental healthcare spending across the world, and the expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period.
Some of the key companies in the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market include:
- Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Therapies covered in the report includes:
- DSP 6952
And many others.
Get More Detailed Insights into the Emerging Therapies & Key Companies:- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Therapeutics Landscape
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Overview at a Glance
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Disease Background and Overview
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Patient Journey
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Treatment
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Marketed Products
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Emerging Therapies
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Drivers
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
Request Sample Report here:- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Therapeutics Market Outlook
Latest Reports By DelveInsight:
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Epidemiology Forecast
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) Pipeline Insight
- Orthostatic Hypotension Market
- Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight
- Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy Market
- Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Market
- Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM) Market
Latest Healthcare Blogs By DelveInsight:
- Neuroprosthetics Market Analysis
- Oncological Drugs Expected to Launch in 2022
- Key Companies in the Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) Market
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Treatment Therapies
- Robotic Surgery Trends and Development
- Neuroprosthetics Market Analysis
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Assistant Manager, Marketing & IB
Phone No: +91-9650213330
Email: [email protected]
Connect With Us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
For Latest Update: Healthcare Blog
Request for Sample Copy of the Report at: